DPS 2012 Reno, NV
The meeting will be held at the Grand Sierra Resort in
- The Grand Sierra Resort offers a variety of activities
including bowling, a cinema, and indoor golf. Check this website
- The Grand Sierra Resort is located on the Truckee River bike trail (20 miles total out and back) and their bike rentals are around $25/half day and $40/full day.
- What to do in and around Reno-Tahoe? There is a lot of
information about activities from shopping to land adventures like
rock climbing, and photographing wild horses. There are also
detailed hiking maps of the eastern Sierra Range near Reno. Check
- Here is a link to the Truckee river walk. It is a nice area near downtown with many decent restaurants.
- For those that want to hike or mountain bike, infomation
about regional parks is availible.
- And a comprehensive
guide is also availible.
- Description and
maps of the Bike Trail through Reno